Problems With Registration
If you are having problems with registering or logging in on this site, please check the following points:
- Have you completed the picture security check? At the bottom of the Registration Page there is a box with a series of pictures. Study the pictures and select the two that match from the six choices given. Then click Register.
- Have you clicked the confirmation email? We will send you an email to confirm that you own the given account. After a few minutes, go to your inbox and click on the link in the email. If it’s not there remember to look in your spam folder, in case it has ended up there by mistake.
- Are you using the right username? When you register we ask for your name, your email, a username and a password. Your username can be your real name, your email (not recommended) or anything else - but make a note of what it is. If you forget or misremember your username you won't be able to log in or do a password reset.
Retrieving Your Details
If you have registered previously and need to retrieve your details please use the links below:
- To receive a reminder of your username click here.
- To reset your password click here
- To start a new registration process click here.
If you experience any server or registration errors, or are still having problems, please contact the Webmaster.