Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Researching Greaves/Harris Stoke Works

Researching Greaves/Harris Stoke Works 3 years 4 months ago #1100

My name is david greaves b1942. Am researching the Greaves and Harris families from Stoke Works. My mother was Nellie Harris and my Grandfather Richard Harris, Wyche Cottages. My father was Wilfred Thomas Greaves and his father Horace James Greaves, Sagebury Terrace
There are links to Callow and Priddy families
I am happy to share my info and hope someone may have info to share with me. I am looking for Cyril Harris my mothers brother and his son Peter (b late 30's early 40's),My land line 01270 618387 and other contact davidagreaves<at> hotmail <dot>com
Any help would be appreciated
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by david greaves. Reason: suggestion of administrator
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Researching Greaves/Harris Stoke Works 3 years 4 months ago #1101

Hi David,

Welcome. As a security consideration can I suggest you Edit your post and break up your email address so that bots can't automatically identify it as an email address, e.g. davidagreaves <at> hotmail <dot> com. Humans can still work it out.

Also you may wish to be less specific with your date of birth.

Some of my PRETTYs, of Feckenham/Bradley Green, became PRIDDY. (say PRETTY in a strong Worcestershire accent.)

Regards

Carpet Bagger

Researching Greaves/Harris Stoke Works 3 years 4 months ago #1102

Thank you for the advice Hope the edited version is better
Regards David

Researching Greaves/Harris Stoke Works 2 months 6 days ago #1564

Can any one help me to secure a copy of Stoke Works by Eunice james-Stanton please ?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chairman
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Member Login

Please register to access all areas of the site. Registration is free and not limited to BMSGH members. As usernames are visible to others in the forums, we suggest you do not use your email address.

For help with registration or logging in click here.